<div><span>Developed to offer versatile performance, combined with excellent value for money, the 13m E3 Ultra has the strength and rigidity to handle modern day carpadrome match fishing, but still remains ultra-responsive for natural waters. Developed using the highest quality Japanese carbon and high impact resin, the E3 Ultra has been assembled to offer a comprehensive spares package. </span></div>
- Poles have been engineered from one mandrel to make the whole range interchangeable from the topkits to butt sections.
- Developed as true 13m poles without a mini extension.
- Can be used at exactly 11.5m with the mini extension fitted.
- Multi strand layering is used to reinforce all sections to cope with the demands of Carpadrome fishing.
- Poles are finished in our exclusive Glide anti-friction tape.
- Protective nose cones fitted to no3, no4 and no5 sections.
- Alignment decal system on all sections.
- All male and female joints are reinforced with 1K carbon weave (only on E3 & E4 models)
- Mini extension is fitted with EVA bung to stop dirt getting into your pole.
- All top kits come pre-cut at 3m and fitted with PTFE internal bushes and our Revolve side puller system.
MTX-E3 Ultra 13m Package
- 13m Pole (Includes a Match Kit in the pole)
- 1x Match kit (Pre bushed with 3.8mm PTFE Bush)
- 3x Power kits (Pre bushed with 4.2mm PTFE Bush)
- 2x No3 sections
- 1x Cupping kit + 2 groundbait cups
- 1x 11.5m mini extension (Length 40cm Weight 102g)
- Supplied in a Matrix Ethos Pro Holdall
- Fully interchangeable with all MTX-E Poles
- Length: 13m
- Closed Length: 1900mm
- No of sections: 8
- Weight @ 13m 969g
- Weight @ 11.5m 775g
- Top 2 kit length: 305cm
- Top 3 kit length: 453cm
- Top 4 kit length: 606cm
- Butt section Diameter (External): 47mm
- Top Kit Diameter (Internal): 22mm