<div><span>Designed to offer durability whilst retaining balance and rigidity, specifically developed for modern carpadrome fishing. The 13m MTX-E2 Power uses many of the design features from the E3 & E4 Ultra poles, but at a more affordable price point, with emphasis on combating the strains that big weights and large fish put poles under. </span></div>
- Poles have been engineered from one mandrel to make the whole range interchangeable from the topkits to butt sections.
- Developed as true 13m poles without a mini extension.
- Can be used at exactly 11.5m with the mini extension fitted.
- Multi strand layering is used to reinforce all sections to cope with the demands of Carpadrome fishing.
- Poles are finished in our exclusive Glide anti-friction tape.
- Protective nose cones fitted to no3, no4 and no5 sections.
- Alignment decal system on all sections.
- Mini extension is fitted with EVA bung to stop dirt getting into your pole.
- All top kits come pre-cut at 3m and fitted with PTFE internal bushes and our Revolve side puller system.
MTX-E2 Power 13m Package
- 13m Pole (Includes a Match Kit in the pole)
- 2x Power kits (Pre bushed with 4.2mm PTFE Bush)
- 1x Cupping kit + 2 groundbait cups
- 1x 11.5m mini extension (Length 40cm Weight 102g)
- Supplied in a Matrix Ethos Pro Holdall
- Fully interchangeable with all MTX-E Poles
- Length: 13m
- Closed Length: 1900mm
- No of sections: 8
- Weight @ 13m 994g
- Weight @ 11.5m 779g
- Top 2 kit length: 305cm
- Top 3 kit length: 453cm
- Top 4 kit length: 606cm
- Butt section Diameter (External): 47mm
- Top Kit Diameter (Internal): 22mm